BMW 330e Sedan: Full Specs And New Photos/Videos
The latest generation of the sporty premium sedan from BMW gets more range of 51-59 km (32-37 miles) under WLTP test cycle.
As the second model evolution of the plug-in hybrid BMW 330e Sedan hits the market in Europe, BMW released full specs, a huge photo gallery and footage.
This new PHEV 3-Series is equipped with 12.0 kWh battery (10.4 kWh available), which increases the all-electric range by more than 50% to 51-59 km (32-37 miles) under WLTP test cycle, compared to the outgoing model.
Hopefully, sales of BMW’s plug-in will soon return back to growth. Next year, the 330e Sedan will be joined by the BMW 330e Touring version.
BMW 330e iPerformance specs:
- 12.0 kWh battery (gross) and 10.4 kWh
- all-electric range of up to 51-59 km (32-37 miles) WLTP or 59-66 km (37-41 miles) NEDC
- our EPA range estimation: 19 miles (30 km) – a third more than current EPA at 14 miles (22.5 km) on 7.6 kWh battery
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph) in 5.9 seconds
- top speed of 230 km/h (143 mph) or 140 km/h (87 mph) in all-electric mode
- system output: 185 kW (215 kW in a XtraBoost mode) and 420 Nm
- a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder petrol engine (135 kW/184 hp), eight-speed Steptronic transmission and electric motor (continuous output of 50 kW/68 hp and a peak output of 83 kW/113 hp)
- charging from 0 to 80%: 2.4 h at 3.7 kW (16 A / 230 V)
Gallery: BMW 330e Sedan (2nd model evolution)
Source: Read Full Article