How I ended up buying a Mercedes A200D limousine
The C-class is 16L dearer in Kerala, as compared to the A-class.
BHPian motorgeek0109 recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
I bought my new A200d six months ago and driven 6000 kms until now.Let me share my thoughts regarding the car which may help you make a decision.
- The car has good balance of comfort, driveability and power. I drive long distance every month (500+ kms/trip) & I don’t feel tired after the trip, so it serves my purpose.
- Fuel efficiency- Average till today, as per Mercedes me app, is 15.5 kms/ltr. For highway alone, I have got 19 kmpl.
- Beautiful interior. Feels premium when you sit inside.
- Drives very well in comfort mode. This mode is sufficient even for sudden overtake attempts.
- Boot space is big enough for two medium sized suitcases which is ok for my use.
- You will definitely miss 360 degree camera. At least we require a front camera that gets displayed when the vehicle is slowing down.
- The ownership experience has been hassle free until now, even if it is too early to comment. The previous generation A class owners are very happy due to its trouble free ownership experience, I hope the same for this generation too.
- 8 years warranty on engine and transmission and three year standard warranty for entire vehicle. I extended 3 year standard warranty to 6 years by paying INR 70+ thousands. I think it is a good deal.
- Diesel engine is far superior to petrol one. If it is petrol A200, I don’t recommend the car at 50+ lakhs on road price (in Kerala).
- Noise insulation could have been better.
In short, why I bought the car:
Read BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article