Mercedes launches ‘Marketplace’ C2C sales platform
Mercedes-Benz Marketplace is the first such C2C sales platform in the luxury segment.
Earlier this year, Mercedes-Benz announced a new ‘Direct to Customer’ sales model aimed at improving the buying experience for customers. Now, the carmaker has launched ‘Marketplace’ – a direct customer to customer (C2C) selling platform.
Mercedes-Benz Marketplace is said to be the first such platform in the luxury segment. The carmaker claims to offer the best price for the seller, a larger inventory of certified vehicles, convenient transactions and complete transparency.
Here are the highlights of the Mercedes-Benz Marketplace:
- It is a one-stop solution for customers and offers complete transparency, increased inventory availability and the best price guarantee.
- It is an omni-channel platform where customers can transact both online and offline.
- It will encourage customers to upgrade to a new or pre-owned Mercedes-Benz, offering the best value for their current vehicle.
- The platform has the potential to scale up the existing used car as well as the new car sales business of Mercedes-Benz India.
- The carmaker aims at 50% higher online pre-owned car penetration with this platform.
Source: Read Full Article