My Innova Crysta diesel AT at 6000 kms: 5 significant observations
My parents love the car to bits. Infact they are so proud of us for getting it, they keep admiring it from our house window every few hours.
BHPian humyum recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Here is a quick review after owning a 2022 October delivered GX diesel AT in Silver. Its done 6000 km till now with a road trip to Kerala from Mumbai right after 12 days of its delivery.
Let me just list it from the driving and comfort perspective:
- The pickup is just amazing. Keep the foot planted on an empty stretch and you will be seeing numbers which make you feel can a van do such things and still feel like the handling is like a Swift. This was just to check, have been driving her at 100-120 99.99% of the times.
- In power mode, the accelerator pedal is very sensitive and just a tap and a downshift happens. I don’t enjoy this mode as its not my thing to keep revving a diesel engine. I rather drive her in Economy or Normal mode even when I want to gun the car as I am more of a ride the torque wave kind of a person.
- When the car is empty, its a little bouncy. When I drove down from a friend’s farm house ahead of Pune to Mumbai alone, it was tad bouncy even though the pressure was set at 33-33.
- Car is very sensitive to traffic and speed when it comes to mileage. On the Kerala trip I have got 15.5 too maintaining 100-120 while on some Mumbai Lonavala trips, I have got 13.5 to 14 too. In City, its between 12 and 13.
- My parents love the car to bits. Infact they are so proud of us for getting it, they keep admiring it from our house window every few hours. I have told them so many times when we go for a drive, did we really manage to get ourselves this Crysta?
Overall, I am loving every bit of the car and it does not feel anything different for me when it comes to handling this or my Swift. Both feel rock solid at highway speeds.
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article