TVS Ntorq: 6 disappointing issues I have faced after just 3 years
Mileage is poor. Not much difference whether I run it on power mode or economy.
BHPian d.w.w recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Some of the problems appear to be common across TVS scooters. I have a Wego which is crossing 8yrs in May (Wego is almost a Jupiter except for the body shape). I absolutely love the way it rides, but maintenance is a tough job. Faced these problems over the years:
- Stalling with in a month of use. Luckily they found an issue with carb and fixed
- Engine oil leakage with in 3 months. Fixed under warranty and same issue reappeared in a week. Again permanently fixed under warranty. (Thanks to Ramkay TVS, Chennai. Their customer service was top notch, unfortunately they closed down the service centers near my area)
- Starter motor dead in < 3 years. Replaced
- LCD speedo display damaged. Most of the display has become invisible
- Kicker sometimes won’t work, but self start does. Still living with this.
- FE is poor. Not much difference whether I run it on power mode or economy.
Read BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article