Hero MotoCorp Karizma XMR Review : 7 Pros & 7 Cons
Hero MotoCorp clearly knows that just relying on the legendary status of this bike will not help in making it a success. Therefore, it has also brought in a lot of new technological improvements to attract the much better-informed buyers of 2023.
Hero MotoCorp Karizma XMR Pros
- Massive brand recall as it was the first successful “sports bike” in India
- Fantastic styling coupled with acceptable build quality
- Value for money! We find the Karizma well-priced for what it offers
- Powerful 210cc engine mated to smooth 6-speed gearbox with slip and & clutch
- Comfortable seating for both rider and pillion
- Hero MotoCorp’s widespread sales and service network
- Features such as adjustable visor, automatic headlamps, slip & assist clutch, dual-channel ABS, turn-by-turn navigation, USB Charger etc.
Hero MotoCorp Karizma XMR Cons
- Not as ground-breaking as the original Karizma. Might not live up to its legendary status
- Market is dominated by competition. Hero needs to aggressively market this bike if they intend to get a breakthrough
- Fairly neutral to ride. Not as exciting as some rivals
- Small 11-litre fuel tank will limit touring range
- Missing features such as riding modes, upside down fork, traction control etc.
- Available in a single variant only and just 3 colours
- 6,000 km service interval is on the shorter side
Read Team-BHP’s detailed Hero MotoCorp Karizma XMR Review.
Source: Read Full Article