Did a 500 km highway run in my Scorpio N: Key takeaways from the drive
The Scorpio N has a supremely comfortable ride. Absolutely no fatigue at all
BHPian Dodge_Viper recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
The first 500km highway drive experience:
Went for a trek near Nashik over the weekend so got to know the beast’s highway manners. Pune Nashik road is now all the way 4 laned so it has relatively became much stress free than what it was before. Kept a steady speed of 80-90 throughout.
- The cabin is very well insulated from outside noise
- Supremely comfortable ride. Absolutely no fatigue at all
- Rock steady at 100kmph. Didn’t go beyond 100kmph though. All rough patch works, minor potholes just disappeared below.
- At no point did the ride got unsettled due to painted rumbler strips or the shoddy patch works.
- Body roll is well controlled as well
- There was a dam near the fort for which Google maps was showing a long route. However on maps there was a trail which led to the dam, so no second thoughts on taking it. This is the main reason why I preferred this car over anything else
- Average FE was hovering around 12-13kmpl
All 4 laned Pune Nashik highway:
The rough road trail towards the dam. It was quite slushy at few places. No issues for Scorpion N. The primary reason for getting this car:
A much needed foam wash post the trip:
Check out BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article